Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hardtop Cart
Riptyd on jk-forum.com
Homemade hardtop cart constructed from 2x4s and featuring a base padded with foam and felt. Mobility was enhanced by four swiveling casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!