Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hardtop Hoist System
TXST8tj on jeepforum.com
Homemade hardtop hoist system powered by a 440lb Chicago Electric hoist motor. Hardtop is attached to the hoist through a 'T'-shaped support and stabilized via adjustable strapping.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!