Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hardware Sorting Bin
Wulf on craftster.org
Homemade hardware sorting bin featuring part-specific openings on top leading to dedicated drawers on the front. Items fall into their respective drawers as they're dropped through the slots. Drawers are stacked with the longest on the bottom. Dividers function as drawer stops and prevent the hardware from falling into the wrong drawers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!