Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hardware Sorting Bin
Wulf on craftster.org
Homemade hardware sorting bin featuring part-specific openings on top leading to dedicated drawers on the front. Items fall into their respective drawers as they're dropped through the slots. Drawers are stacked with the longest on the bottom. Dividers function as drawer stops and prevent the hardware from falling into the wrong drawers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!