Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Harley Carburetor Wrench
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade wrench intended to facilitate the process of removing and installing the carburetor nuts on a 1977 Harley engine. Fashioned from a 3/8" ratchet, a 4" extension, a spring-loaded universal joint, and a 1/2" AF deep socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!