Homemade Harley Twin Cam Bearing Installation Tools
2009blackpearle on hdforums.com
Homemade set of installation tools intended to facilitate the process of inserting the cam bearing to the proper depth in Harley-Davidson twin cam motors. Fabricated from steel plate, plexiglass, a bolt, and a drill bit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!