Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Harmonic Balancer Locking Tool
vsandvs on youtube.com
Homemande harmonic balancer locking tool intended for the Mercedes type M113 engine. Enables one to turn the bolt holding the balancer to the crankshaft. Constructed from 30"x3/4" pipe, a 2" to 3/4" reducer, 2"x1" outer threaded pipe, 2" flange, 2 bolts, and 3 nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
- Guide cutting tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!