Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Harmonic Balancer Locking Tool
vsandvs on youtube.com
Homemande harmonic balancer locking tool intended for the Mercedes type M113 engine. Enables one to turn the bolt holding the balancer to the crankshaft. Constructed from 30"x3/4" pipe, a 2" to 3/4" reducer, 2"x1" outer threaded pipe, 2" flange, 2 bolts, and 3 nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!