Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade HD Starter to Clutch Rod Gauge
junker73hd on hdforums.com
Homemade gauge intended to facilitate the process of measuring the starter to clutch rod distance on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Fashioned from a length of hose and a spark plug.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
- Tool for stroll, walking ostrich,...
- Mill Tram
- Work Table for Bench Saw
- Giant gearshaft being quenched - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!