Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Headstock Index Plate and Speed Reduction Pulley
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade headstock-mounted index plate and speed reduction pulley. A groove for the belt is milled into the outside diameter of the 60-hole plate. Index plate is larger than the factory pulley, thereby acting as a speed reducer. Index pin holder is mounted to the headstock T-slots. Material is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!