Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Headstock Index Plate and Speed Reduction Pulley
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade headstock-mounted index plate and speed reduction pulley. A groove for the belt is milled into the outside diameter of the 60-hole plate. Index plate is larger than the factory pulley, thereby acting as a speed reducer. Index pin holder is mounted to the headstock T-slots. Material is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!