Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Headstock Indexing Unit
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade headstock indexing unit machined from steel and featuring brass bearing blocks and worm gear. Mounted on the lathe headstock via M4 studs and 10mm hexagonal bars. Graduated collar incorporates eight, 1-degree divisions subdivided into five divisions of 0.2 degrees each.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!