Homemade Heat Press Machine
jaymin on davehakkens.nl
Homemade heat press machine intended for the production of plastic slabs and sheets from recycled plastic. Fabricated from steel and equipped with household heating coils.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
- Frame for wooden saucers
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!