Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heat Treatment Oven
Dan Comeau on dcknives.blogspot.com
Homemade heat treatment oven constructed from firebricks, aluminum, angle iron, flat bar, and hardware. Equipped with 3kW heating elements controlled by a PID temperature controller with solid state relay.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Startrite Saw Rebuild
- Making keyways in gear blanks. i...
- Lathe Dial Indicator holder.
- How a frying pan is cast and mill...
- Home made Electro snowboard
- Tractor Pusher Blade
- Front end loader cleaving enormou...
- Chicken coop and pen
- ER 25 collet chuck with D1-4 fitt...
- Pneumatic Power Drawbar for Bridg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!