Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heat Treatment Oven
Dan Comeau on dcknives.blogspot.com
Homemade heat treatment oven constructed from firebricks, aluminum, angle iron, flat bar, and hardware. Equipped with 3kW heating elements controlled by a PID temperature controller with solid state relay.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!