Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heavy-Duty Boring Bar
Homemade heavy-duty boring bar featuring an eccentric bushing for cutter height adjustment. Intended for use on lathes with 13" of swing. Body fabricated from cold rolled steel. Tool holder bar and stud machined from drill rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!