Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heavy-Duty Chassis Table
Mad4wd on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade heavy-duty chassis table build. Assembled from discards, the table is 6 x 13.5 feet in size and weighs 12,000 lbs. Casters allow table repositioning by 2 people.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!