Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heavy-Duty Rotisserie
toolman8 on harwoodperformance.bizland.com
Homemade, heavy-duty rotisserie fabricated from square steel tubing and capable of supporting and rotating at least 5,000 pounds. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!