Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heavy-Duty Rotisserie
toolman8 on harwoodperformance.bizland.com
Homemade, heavy-duty rotisserie fabricated from square steel tubing and capable of supporting and rotating at least 5,000 pounds. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!