Homemade Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner
e-fishin-c on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade heavy-duty welding positioner adapted from a surplus rotary table, a 12" 3-jaw chuck, and a 90vdc variable gear motor. Frame was fabricated from channel steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!