Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Heavy-duty Worktable
JaysinSpaceman on offroadfabnet.com
Welding table made from 1/2 inch plate and square section legs. Table frame is studded and tabbed to accommodate fully threaded bolts, which can be adjusted to level the work surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!