Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Height-Adjustable Outfeed Roller
Phil Huber on woodworkingtips.com
Homemade height-adjustable outfeed roller intended for attachment to the side of a cart or table. Constructed from a 2x4, a carriage bolt and star knob, PVC pipe, and a steel rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!