Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Height Gauge
johnnie52 on woodworkingtalk.com
Homemade height gauge constructed from wood, plexiglass, a scale, and hardware. Intended for table saw blade, router bit, and fence setups.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!