Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Helix Cutting Technique
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade helix cutting technique designed to function with a vertical column mill. Workpiece is connected to the table feed by means of a pulley system with integral speed reduction. Pulleys are linked by framing wire and tensioned with weights.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!