Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Helping Hands Soldering Workstation
HM-Innovations on instructables.com
Homemade helping hands soldering station utilizing four alligator clips with arms over a sheet metal-covered base. Can hold, clean, and tin the iron, as well as hold the project. Also provides illumination to the work area.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!