Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Helve Hammer Pullmax Adaptation
Bob Baisden on metalmeet.com
Homemade helve hammer adaptation permitting the use of dies to create custom shapes. Fabricated from 3/8" plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!