Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High Capacity Trailer
Frank S on homemadetools.net
Homemade high capacity trailer constructed from angle iron, I-beam, tubing, axles, electric brakes, and surplus utility poles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
- My pipe, rod & tubing vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!