Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High Capacity Trailer
Frank S on homemadetools.net
Homemade high capacity trailer constructed from angle iron, I-beam, tubing, axles, electric brakes, and surplus utility poles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Centroid CNC12 Screw Mapping on a...
- Precious Plastic Machines
- Manhole cover replacement - GIF
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!