Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High Frequency Start Box
William F. Dudley Jr. on casano.com
Start box for AC arc welders. Eliminates scratch-starting the arc by ionizing the air in the electrode gap, creating a path for the arc. Inside the high frequency start box is a high-voltage transformer, an output transformer, an RF oscillator, and the necessary circuitry. Schematics included.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!