Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High-Profile End Clamps
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade high-profile end clamps machined from 230M07 steel. Design features include greater clamping force and an absence of jaw lift.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!