Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High-Reach Tool
durtbikedave on instructables.com
Homemade high-reach tool constructed from a bicycle brake lever and cable, a broom handle, a clamp, and zip ties.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!