Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade High Speed Spindle
McNeillMachine on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade high speed spindle constructed from die grinder components and an ER8 long shank collet. Spindle housing fits 3/4" collets.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!