Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hinged Bandsaw Table
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade hinged bandsaw table designed to permit sawing in the vertical orientation. Constructed from a piece of 150 x 150 x 6 mm steel plate. Attachment plates are 6 mm thick.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!