Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hinged Bandsaw Table
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade hinged bandsaw table designed to permit sawing in the vertical orientation. Constructed from a piece of 150 x 150 x 6 mm steel plate. Attachment plates are 6 mm thick.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!