Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hitch Receiver Jack Stand
raceplayhavefun on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade jack stand utilizing a hitch receiver as the stand's height adjustment mechanism. Uses square tubing sized to the receiver's inner dimensions as the adjustable length, with an open top to accommodate any necessary fixtures.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!