Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hockey Puck V Bench Block
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade V bench block fashioned from a repurposed hockey puck. V channels were cut with a 3/8" centering drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!