Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hoist Frame
Edb on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade hoist frame constructed from a 20' 12" I-beam and 4"x4" square tubing. Steel casters enable the frame to be readily repositioned.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!