Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hole-Cutting Aid
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade hole-cutting aid fashioned from a scrap sheet of aluminum checker plate. 100mm hole in center serves to protect the drill press table while keeping swarf clean for reuse.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- NHRA Funny Car engine explosion
- Vegetable oil as a cutting oil fo...
- Most dangerous power hammer design?
- Self-loading excavator GIF
- New??vintage?? Ice pick?/letter o...
- Joke "special screws" chart
- Question about motor to use for a...
- Miter saw stand add for a drill p...
- Cone forming machine GIF
- A different take on work stops
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!