Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hole Deburring Tool
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade hole deburring tool comprising a 1/2" drill bit modified by the addition of a hose section to protect the user's hand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!