Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hole Deburring Tool
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade hole deburring tool comprising a 1/2" drill bit modified by the addition of a hose section to protect the user's hand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Power transformer
- Stretch Your Own Canvas (Canvas P...
- Using a steel rule for setting in...
- Vintage ribbon loom for making wa...
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!