Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Honing Disks
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade honing disks intended to create the best possible cutting edge on woodturning tools. Fashioned by coating MDF disks with honing compound. Variants include faceplate-mounted, spindle thread mounted, and chuck mounted disks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!