Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Honing Disks
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade honing disks intended to create the best possible cutting edge on woodturning tools. Fashioned by coating MDF disks with honing compound. Variants include faceplate-mounted, spindle thread mounted, and chuck mounted disks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!