Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Honing Disks
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade honing disks intended to create the best possible cutting edge on woodturning tools. Fashioned by coating MDF disks with honing compound. Variants include faceplate-mounted, spindle thread mounted, and chuck mounted disks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!