Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Horizontal Belt Grinder
cfellows on homemodelenginemachinist.com
Homemade 2"x48" horizontal belt grinder fabricated from aluminum and steel. Powered by a 3/4 HP 2500 RPM motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!