Homemade Horizontal Edge Sander
Serge on atelierdubricoleur.wordpress.com
Homemade horizontal edge sander powered by a stationary belt sander. Supporting platform was constructed from MDF and fiberboard.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mosaic murrini glass coin - GIF
- Forklift for lowering boats into ...
- Helicopter rescue of a man from s...
- Update on jealpaul video copying ...
- Dual-ramp Corvair rampside - photos
- Welding Table light from recycled...
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!