Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Horizontal Metal Bandsaw
radom on homemadetools.net
Homemade horizontal metal bandsaw utilizing 250mm lathe-turned nylon wheels. Lifting mechanism is powered by an engine hoist jack. Capable of cutting 190mm round stock or 300x125mm box.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!