Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Horizontal Metal Bandsaw
radom on homemadetools.net
Homemade horizontal metal bandsaw utilizing 250mm lathe-turned nylon wheels. Lifting mechanism is powered by an engine hoist jack. Capable of cutting 190mm round stock or 300x125mm box.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!