Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hose Reel
pmason0 on garagejournal.com
Homemade hose reel constructed from a wall-mounted flange and an OEM Porsche wheel. The mounting flange was fabricated from two steel plates and square tubing. The wheel's reverse surface has been sprayed with bed liner to aid in resisting corrosion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!