Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hose Reel
pmason0 on garagejournal.com
Homemade hose reel constructed from a wall-mounted flange and an OEM Porsche wheel. The mounting flange was fabricated from two steel plates and square tubing. The wheel's reverse surface has been sprayed with bed liner to aid in resisting corrosion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Foldable A-Fame level
- Small piece Lathe magnetic part "...
- Source for Spill Proof Oil Can
- Screw-propelled vehicles
- Float plane taking off from picku...
- Light box / spray booth
- Airplane fuel tanks turned into V...
- Pile Driving Barge
- skid steer adapter mount for 1000...
- When out big tools wear or break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!