Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Air Soldering Gun
delwin on instructables.com
Homemade hot air soldering gun converted from a desoldering iron. Constructed from a 40w desoldering iron with built-in vacuum pump, a fish tank air pump, hose-pipe, and wire.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!