Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Wire Foam Cutter
techlib.com on techlib.com
Homemade hot wire foam cutter constructed from a melamine-topped surface, a metal frame, a wooden arm, a phenolic standoff, a ceramic insulator, and stainless steel wire. Powered by a 13V transformer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!