Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Wire Foam Cutter
moop on moop.org.uk
Homemade hot wire foam cutter constructed from spruce engine bearer stock, nichrome wire, and hardware. Powered by a laboratory power supply.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Unique restaurant food serving te...
- 1967 Economac custom van/truck - ...
- Anvil holdfast
- Can someone help me identify this...
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!