Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Wire Foam Cutter
bg6qam on instructables.com
Homemade hot wire foam cutter adapted from a bow saw. Powered by a surplus power supply equipped with a dimmer switch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Above ground French drain river l...
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!