Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hub Puller for Squirrel-Cage Fans
stan the toolfool on toolfools.com
Homemade hub puller for removal of squirrel-cage fans. A 3/8" all thread rod is threaded into the center of the pipe cap. Puller is tightened through nuts on the all thread rod. Four bolts spaced 90 degrees apart at the side of the cap hold the fan.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!