Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hub Puller for Squirrel-Cage Fans
stan the toolfool on toolfools.com
Homemade hub puller for removal of squirrel-cage fans. A 3/8" all thread rod is threaded into the center of the pipe cap. Puller is tightened through nuts on the all thread rod. Four bolts spaced 90 degrees apart at the side of the cap hold the fan.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!