Homemade HV Bandsaw Stand
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Rolling H/V bandsaw stand made from 2x2 1/8th wall square tubing. Angle brackets bolted to the top are used as mounting lugs for the bandsaw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!