Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Cylinder Spanner
willie59 on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade adjustable pin spanner intended for utilization in conjunction with a hydraulic cylinder. Constructed from 1/2"x3/8" inch flat bar stock. Spanner pins were adapted from 1/4" bolts and welded to the ends of the adjustable jaws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!