Homemade Hydraulic Cylinder Spanner
willie59 on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade adjustable pin spanner intended for utilization in conjunction with a hydraulic cylinder. Constructed from 1/2"x3/8" inch flat bar stock. Spanner pins were adapted from 1/4" bolts and welded to the ends of the adjustable jaws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!