Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Cylinder Spanner
willie59 on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade adjustable pin spanner intended for utilization in conjunction with a hydraulic cylinder. Constructed from 1/2"x3/8" inch flat bar stock. Spanner pins were adapted from 1/4" bolts and welded to the ends of the adjustable jaws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!