Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Cylinder Spanner
willie59 on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade adjustable pin spanner intended for utilization in conjunction with a hydraulic cylinder. Constructed from 1/2"x3/8" inch flat bar stock. Spanner pins were adapted from 1/4" bolts and welded to the ends of the adjustable jaws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!