Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Log Splitter
Brian1 on offroadfabnet.com
Hydraulic log splitter constructed using an I-beam for the foundation and reinforced with assortment of scrap steel plates. Hydraulic ram is powered by a small gasoline engine.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!