Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Press
billeuze on xlforum.net
Homemade hydraulic press intended to aid in both removing flywheels from motorcycle cases and installing new bearings. Frame was constructed from steel channel and 2x4s. The bottom of the jack incorporates a plate with an integral hole for affixing a socket drive.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!