Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Press
billeuze on xlforum.net
Homemade hydraulic press intended to aid in both removing flywheels from motorcycle cases and installing new bearings. Frame was constructed from steel channel and 2x4s. The bottom of the jack incorporates a plate with an integral hole for affixing a socket drive.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!