Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Press
billeuze on xlforum.net
Homemade hydraulic press intended to aid in both removing flywheels from motorcycle cases and installing new bearings. Frame was constructed from steel channel and 2x4s. The bottom of the jack incorporates a plate with an integral hole for affixing a socket drive.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!