Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Press
MyCorvetteRestoration.com on mycorvetterestoration.com
Homemade hydraulic press powered by a 20-ton bottle jack. Frame was fabricated from scrap metal beams. Press is 5' high and 2' wide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!