Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Press
Brian Dougherty on bladesmithsforum.com
Homemade hydraulic press fabricated from steel and equipped with two 3000 PSI cylinders. Two-stage 22/7 GPM 3000 PSI pump is driven by a 14 HP engine.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!