Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Shop Press
Sten on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade hydraulic shop press utilizing a 10-ton jack, though capable of accommodating one of up to 20-ton capacity. Fabricated from channel steel and square tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!