Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ignition Coil Driver
RMCybernetics on rmcybernetics.com
Homemade ignition coil driver intended for a high voltage power supply. Utilizes automotive ignition coils. Driver circuit based on 2n3055 transistor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!